St Joseph's Pony Express Bike Share Program to roll out again this spring | newspressnow.com

Headlines are quick hits from media outlets from Missouri and around the world. Follow the headline link for the full story. The source of this headline says:

The Pony Express Bike Share is improving bikes and planning possible expansions before the launch of its second season.

The bike share program started last August as a way to offer free bicycles around the city for those in need of a ride.

Only 10 percent of the 40 bikes that were available last year are on the racks right now while the other 90 percent are being stored and improved before warmer weather hits St. Joseph. . . .

The program will be relaunched in March and new bikes could be added sometime later in the spring.

MoBikeFed comment: Cities large and small across Missouri are figuring out how to offer bike share to their citizens.

Share this: